cover of lost and found series 6

lost & found

My research has been funded by Lost & Found: The CUNY Poetics Document Initiative, and it has been an enormous influence on the way I approach primary source work. You can read about how Lost & Found influences my teaching in the Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy, and volumes I’ve published are below.

EDITED VOLUMES

A Strange Gift: Mary Norbert Korte’s Responses to Michael McClure’s Ghost Tantras. Lost and Found: The CUNY Poetics Document Initiative. Series VIII, Fall 2019.

Gregory Corso: Lectures at Naropa 1981 (Part I & II). co-edited with Oyku Tekten and William Camponovo. Lost and Found: The CUNY Poetics Document Initiative. Series VI, Fall 2016.

From The Center for the Humanities website:

While many readers will be familiar with Gregory Corso as a youthful Beat icon, only those exposed to his teaching at the Jack Kerouac School of Disembodied Poetics at Naropa University will know of his eclectic, idiosyncratic, and vast storehouse of cultural knowledge. Naropa Lectures 1981 features transcriptions of two Corso classes in which his quicksilver mind moves across ages of human endeavor, from the discovery of the earliest hominid to the founding of medieval universities, as students’ dialogue, question, challenge, and absorb. In this dynamic presentation by editors William Camponovo, Mary Catherine Kinniburgh, and Öykü Tekten, readers can finally gain entry into the legendary Corso classroom. A remembrance of Gregory Corso by Anne Waldman, one of the founders of the Kerouac School, is included.